BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hellooo!!!

Omg. My test was kinda easy! I don't know why I was so freaked out!!
It was kinda fun.
I thought that there was going to be a ton of nerdy kids but there wasn't.
There were a bunch of normal looking kids like me who just want to get out of
high school and move on with their life.

It was cool.

Three days until me birthday!!
finally get to be sixteen!!!

I want to dye my hair pink.
We did eighties night last night.
it was fun.
we did your hair and make up crazyyy!
I had pink hair.
Then they threw a surprise bday party for me and made me a poster
and a little book of celebrities that I like to give me advice about stuff.
It was cute.

I can't wait until Saturday.
Hopefully Pony Boy will be there at the dance.
But if not, Oh well.
I will get over it.
I have to read the Bell Jar.
I don't like it.
It's depressing and gives me a weird vibe.
I will see if I can read something else.

Well I'm going to go now.
I hunger for food and my ipod.

Love ya all!!!!

0 comments: