BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I can't breath....

I find that whenever I go to church that I can't breath.
odd.....
Today was fun.My BEST BEST friends brieana and vania graffited
my hands.It was funny.Then V.almost bumped me into 20-23 and
I kinda got mad at her.Who would do that?Then she said it would be cute if I
fell on 20-23?weird.....
Next Friday I am sleeping over at her house because the next day we go to camp.Fun!
Last Friday I went to Gilroy high graduation and sat with my friends in the band.
I first it was hot.Then it drastically cooled down and i had to sit on the fake grass of the football field while six hundred
names got called!!!!Boring!
Today was weird.I still can't breath though.Nothing serious,Christie and mom know.

Bye:)

7 comments:

Potters said...

now who is 20-23? And why do you name people by numbers? I don't get it.

cassie[carnivore] said...

because i dont want them to know im talking about them!

Christie said...

just make sure you don't call him by his number at church, or he'll figure it out.

cassie[carnivore] said...

would i seriously do that?

Christie said...

Who knows? Anything is possible.

Potters said...

why the numbers 20-23 is it a code

Christie said...

Yes, it means her lover-boy. It's so he won't know that she's talking about him on the internet.