BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Finally!It was so much fun at camp.My friends and I brought a monster to camp
and drank it on the first night.I was really hyper.Then when we got back from our 8 MILE hike,
we stopped for ice cream and we bought another monster and drank it before the dance.It was soooo much fun!
Haha,um,I peed my pants.Then the girl I have to talerate told me I should act like the party animal that I am
in seminary,because I am sooo quiet.Then I bore my testimony.About Heath Ledger.
Mom rolled her eyes when I told her.But it made me cry when I bore it so ha!
I can't wait until next year.

6 comments:

Christie said...

About Heath Ledger? How?

cassie[carnivore] said...

i said that i was so devestated and sad that i prayed to help me get over the death.what was cool was that....

Christie said...

That's a good thing, I think. Good for you.

Serena Potter said...

you peed your pants?

Serena Potter said...

macalls comment ^

heidi said...

email me your username and password and I'll get you a new layout.