BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vegas

This past weekend was such a blast!!!
Vegas is God's gift to the world. (In my opinion)
It is so fun and I wore my tutu all day on Saturday.
One of the chaperones almost decked a guy for looking at me!
We saw Cirque Du Soleil which was so incredibly mesmerizing.
We were in the fifth row on the side.
Very nice seats. Unfortunately we could not take pictures.
I miss Vegas. It was so fun.
I really wanted to go see Thunder from Down Under and Chippendales.
But I wasn't old enough.
At our hotel there were male play boy bunnies who were taking pics with the guest.
I wasn't aloud to take one.
That made me mad because they smiled at my tutu.
I got a TON of compliments.
I can't wait to go back.
I also got a pic with a Jack Sparrow.

Here are some of the pics I took.





More to come.

6 comments:

delaney said...

That is so awesome!!!

delaney said...

oh ya... And I LUVE THE TUTU!!!!!!!

Hunter said...

Sweetness

Christie said...

I am kind of in love with the fact that you spent all day in a tutu. And I have wanted to see the Cirque du Soleil for years, so clearly we have to go back to Vegas.

Potters said...

sounds fun

Rachel Niu said...

Oh my dear sweet cousin Cassie. I love this post and your blog. I was thoroughly entertained. You are much too young for those chipendale shenanigans!