BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movies

These are all movies that I really want to rent.Have you heard of any of these?
(They all span from 2008 to 1981)

Persuasion
Northanger Abbey
Mansfield Park
Cranford
Becoming Jan
Tristan and Isolde
Pride and Predjudice
Island at War
North and South
He knew he was right
Under the Greenwood Tree
Mayor of Casterbridge
Daniel Deronda
Gosford Park
The Way We Live Now
Lorna Doone
Wives and Daughters
Tess of D'Urbervilles
Our Mutual Friend
Horatio Hornblower
Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Middle March
The Secret of Moonacre


Are any of these good? Please text me or call me.
You all know my number.


Song: Rock With you-Mj
Peeve: Incompetent people with horrible attitudes.
( I noticed that I have been neglecting writing the songs on my mind and
my pet peeves.)

4 comments:

Hunter said...

I haven't seen any of them

Christie said...

I've seen some of the Austen films, and North and South, but I don't think I've seen any of the other ones. Since when did you turn into a Romantic?

cassie[carnivore] said...

since always!! we must go rent some of these when you come home!!

Christie said...

Sounds good to me. :)