BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

>:(

I am not feeling the happiest right now.

I had to stay home from school today because I'm sick.Mom won't let me go to
seminary tomarrow.I would rather die than not go to seminary!!!
I was reading an awesome vampire anime book that I got from Barnes and Nobles and
they don't have the second one>:(I wanted to order it from amazon.com but aparrently
we don't have any ''money''.Omgsh Dad makes everything sound worse than it is!
Now I will have to go to Barnes and Nobles again to order it!On top of that,I just found out that
some people are going somewhere for the weekend and didn't even tell me! I feel so hurt right now.

I wish I could just go back to Saturday night.....
Photobucket

6 comments:

Potters said...

i'm sorry
mc

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

Sorry, too full of venom, that. Okay, look. I never get to hang out with mom, and you're going to Europe this summer anyway. If you want I will gladly trade but as it stands, this is my one and only vacation. And we may not even go to Disneyland, so don't even be hurt. It's going to be hot and crowded, so it won't be as fun as it could be. So don't be hurt or jealous.

cassie[carnivore] said...

how dare you automatically assume that i'm talking about you!i was talking about my friends emily and safieh!

Christie said...

Oh that's not what mom said. But I apologize anyway. Let's not do sisterly drama over the internet.

And would you like to come? It may not work out but the option is open to you.

Lori Franke said...

ypu dont want me to come.your just saying that so
you wont feel guilty.if i do go,you'll say that im stealing all the attention from you and you'll get all
p.o.