BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pickle Juice

I have never seen someone get so mad!My best friend Stephenie got pickle
juice in this nerdy kid's ear and he flipped a biscuit!Omgsh...
I haven't been feeling good this whole week and one thursday,my other bff Safieh had to evacuate because
there was a fire by her house.Since Mom picked me up from school and she didn't go,Mom invited her over to
the house to not worry so much and to chill with me.We felt better after watching the Tenth Kingdom and writing a novel.
Then Christie came home and we invited Safieh and two other little girls to come see Beautiful prince Caspian.

Well today....

My meanie teacher somehow found out that I recovered from my sickness and was able to see a movie
and have fun over the weekend!Omgsh it's like she planted video camras in my house to watch my every move!!!!!!!!!!!
She lectured my soooooo much today it wasn't even funny!!It was probably because we didn't invite her perfect daughter!
Ugh.....


Since she lectured me on getting my work done,I didn't talk to anyone until I was AHEAD in my work.
SO there!


Anyways....Tomarrow for young womens we are heart attacking the up coming miamaides and the girls that aren't active.
My dream job is to work at Barnes and Nobles.I could live there.It is so peaceful and calm.I'm really into Japanese anime now.It is so awesome.I like t read the Japanese style.Back to front.It is interesting.Omgsh there is a Brendon Urie look-a-like that works there.He's pretty nice.And that's not why I want to work there!!Or because of Ben Barnes!!!
Dad thinks that's why too.My bff Safieh and I have an evil plan to do over the summer.Christie knows so don't spoil it!!
We also might send him a dvd of us playing violin for his birthday.That will be nice.His birthday is in august.
He'll be twenty-seven!!!!!!!!!!!In seminary today we learned about the Armegedon.It was cool.I don't like it when people are sleeping during the lesson.It's so rude!Ir when the drag their feet!!!!Well,I hope you like my extremely long blog.For me it is.
I haven't written this much before.Ciao.

9 comments:

heidi said...

so much information in that long blog--are you ready for 2 visitors?

cassie[carnivore] said...

yep!i'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

who got pickle juice in their ear? I can't wait till may 31st. eclipse special edition comes out and it has the first chapter of breaking dawn in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassie[carnivore] said...

that devin kid.

Anonymous said...

devin is kind of weird

Lori Franke said...

kind of?

Anonymous said...

how's aidan

cassie[carnivore] said...

a short kid

Lori Franke said...

he's good