BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dancing.....

Is just the most funnest thing ever.Tonight I went to a dance in Salinas.
IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

I danced with seven boys.One of them three times.iT was fun.He taught
me how to walts and the fox trot.Then we did the chicken dance.That was fun.
Then I danced with this shot fifteen year old.Seriously....he was short.I was taller than him.
It was soooo much fun.I also danced with these other two guys who were into sports.Then I
danced with the guy who I square danced with and another senior for the "snow ball".It was sooooooooo
much fun.For more details,contact mom.

6 comments:

Potters said...

tell me more
macall

Christie said...

Awesome, you little heartbreaker. I'm glad you like the church dances. :)

cassie[carnivore] said...

how am i a heartbreaker may i ask?

Christie said...

if you're not now, you will be soon enough. Think about it.

cassie[carnivore] said...

i will never be a heartbreaker.just because you are.
>:p
i danced with every boy who asked me and didnt say no once.

Christie said...

I'm not a heartbreaker! I beg your pardon! ^_^

Good on you, keep having fun.