BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Insomniac.

I have been having a very, very hard time sleeping at night.
I get weird vibes and creep dreams.
Like Mike and Lady Gaga dating....????
That was totally weird!!
She's like so amazing and...
it was weird.
Does anyone know who Gaspard Ulliel is?
He was originally asked to play Edward Cullen but turned it down.
He would have been a wayyy better Edward, but I'm kind of glad that he isn't
because then everyone would be crazy about him like they are to (blech)
Robert Pattinson...
He is not attractive...

Look at the differences!

Robert Pattinson:
robert pattinson Pictures, Images and Photos

Gaspard Ulliel:
Photobucket

In my opinion, Gaspard is way more handsome...

5 comments:

Liz :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz :) said...

Gaspard is more hansome, I agree. Plus I think he would make a better vampire. =) Personally, I love his eyebrows...way better looking than the bushes above Pattinson's eyes!

Christie said...

Gaspard is French. Frenchmen win hands down.

Potters said...

he's kind of not attractive. he's not ugly but not attractive either.

cassie[carnivore] said...

he is really hott in hannibal rising when he is about to
kill some one. hahaha.
not like i've seen that movie is or anything.