BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

A-line Haircuts.

While I was in southern California,I got a haircut.It is cute.But,I think it grew out in the back.
Oh well.Hair grows.I am like suuuuuuuuuper tired from the drive last night.I slept in until ten.
And was able to put up with Mom's students playing violin.I finighed reading that Girl Fifteen,Charming but Insane
book.It was sooooo hilarious.I like the Marlin Manson horiscope.It was funny.I want to go to Barnes and Nobles today and get
the next one.I keep on having dreams that I have to pee.Isn't that weird?
Oh well.I really must stop drinking water before i go to bed.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Post pics of your haircut! I bet it's awesome. And I've been reading "Girlwood", which is awesome. You should read it if you haven't yet.

cassie[carnivore] said...

they don't have at my future home.

Potters said...

cassie you never gave me back my shoes or shirt. You left a shirt here. It says rock star.

I like your hair. post pics.

I keep having dreams that I'm going to camp. I leave tomorrow. Bye.

cassie[carnivore] said...

i gave that shirt to you.remember??
and for ur info i didn't steal them.i realized i had them when i got home.