BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

OMFREAKINGGOODNESS!

I HAD THE MOST CRAZIEST NIGHT LAST NIGHT!































It was like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!I got two shiets and we were the
second row on the balcony!I lost my voice whilst screaming.And this time I had a camera!I took pics of The Maine,(that's a band.I have never heard of them.)I took pics of Metro Station,(who I have heard of)Good Charlotte,And MOST importantly........





















Boys like Girls!They were soooooo awesome!I will try and figure out how to put up the pictures.And I have like a 15 seconds
video of the lead singer of BLG.it was sweet.




I am definetly not going to math tutoring today.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Awesome!! Lucky you. Flogging Molly is playing in the city tonight but I can't afford to go. :(

It's easy to post pics, just upload them to the computer and then click on the photo button when you go to make a post.

cassie[carnivore] said...

but my camera is being retarded!

Potters said...

how come you get to go to concerts? i admit i am jealous.

cassie[carnivore] said...

just get to know really up in the 'know how'
people.