BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I went to the play Beauty and the Beast at Gilroy High!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME!! EMILY CROCKER WAS BELLE AND OMG I TOOK A PIC WITH THE
GUY I HAD A FATTY CRUSH ON FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was fun. Aj was Chip... and holy toletto, it was very hilarious...
Omg, CALL MEH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE!!!!
(macall! Christie!)

1 comments:

heidi said...

Hey Cassie...i can hardly read your blog because of the layout...fyi.

I love HS plays, I am going to watch that show GLEE when it comes on in the Fall...i think you would like it too.