BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pass The Happy Pills Please

Lately, I have been really depressed and tired.
I fell to sleep at school today for two hours and woke up to
the bratty kids making fun of Keanu... I screamed at them and left the premisses.
Of course I started to cry... I really miss him.

On Sunday I had to give a solo in church.
I FAILED!!
I got so psyched out that I started to play the wrong song and had to start over again three times!
I seriously hate my life!
I'm not a good violinist... I'm not good at math, science etc.

I am so depressed. I need a hero.

DANG IT PRINCE CASPIAN! WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL?!!!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

At least you yelled at them before you cried. And at least you were able to sleep for two hours. I think that's a Franke family record for sleeping in school.

Here's my suggestion, for what it's worth: stay home today and sleep as much as you want to. Watch a few movies, read a little, but don't do anything you don't absolutely have to. And take a hot bubble bath. It does help. Call me if you need me, okay? *hugs*

Liz :) said...

Your violin song was really good. I didn't know you started over 3 times. Most people don't realize stuff like that, only you and your mom and Sis. Eves ('cause she had the music in front of her). To all the rest of us, it sounded beautiful and we enjoyed it. I wish you played for us more often. My kids love it whenever we have special musical numbers. I wish they had stuck with the violin and could play as well as you. You are so cool. =)