BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Play




Okay so here are three pics that I took at the play.
One with Emily, one with Gaston(who is holing flowers) and one with "Lumiere" with out his costume.
It was so funny. He was the guy I had a crush on. But there is a really funny story that goes along with the pic.

So since I really, really wanted to meet Lumiere, hehe.. I almost got the courage to go up to him and ask for a pic.
But little old me got nervous.(go figure) So Vania and emily went up to him while I was hiding and they said that I wanted a pic with him. (This is all while I was hiding with a couple of my other friends)
So when Vania came back with Lumiere... I thought my stomach was going to fall out of my butt... which is impossible...
So then, as I'm standing next to him..( hehe this is the good part) he turnes to me and says... ''My name is Willaim by the way."

*GIGGLE*
I swear I forgot my name and just giggled in his face!!!! I thought I said my name! But Vania, Andre and Ysenia were laughing at me because I only giggled!!! Hahaha! My obnoxious, little girl giggle!!
Well at the cast party, Emily called me and said that William was wondering who I was and when she told him that he was all like," That was her?! Cool!'' Or something like that.
Hahaha. I was on cloud nine for the whole rest of the evening.
Oh and Gaston was totally cute too!

2 comments:

Christie said...

The look on your face in that first pic is too cute! Love it! I'm glad you got to take pics with them. Good work! :)

Potters said...

nice going Cassie...be assertive more often!