BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DREAMS

A couple night ago I had some rather strange dreams.
Monday night I had a dream that I turned into a dragon and Ben Barnes was trying to slay me!
WTF???
Then on Tuesday night I had a dream We all moved to a beautiful mountainous valley.
There we numerous roads,but we couldn't go on them at a certain time because there were wolves.
So then I see two bikes near a stream and a ravine.So I go down there to investigate.
Thats when I see an enormous gray wolf charging at me.
So I scream and all that and then...
THE MISSIONARIES SAVED ME!!!
Is that just so cool or what?!!

Then that same night I had a dream that Mom and I were signed up to go observer zombies
through this portal thingy.That one was weird.I think cause Mike,MaCall and I were driving in the fog
and we started talking about the twilight zone and if while we were driving through Crestline,
it became deserted and all these zombies came out of nowhere.
It was so bizarre!!

I never want Ben Barnes to kill me!!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

i can have some pretty crazy dreams as well. there is one i had when i was first married and i still remember it like it was last night. i can tell you when you're older...

cassie[carnivore] said...

fiines.lol

Potters said...

w o w