BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Phone

Is temporarily being stupid so I have to go to the sprint store
to get it fixed.The screen is being really ridiculous.
GRRR
It irritates me cause I keep on getting texts.
Ugh.
I saw the Brendon Urie look-a-like that used to work at b+n.
He is soooo gorgeous!!! I got a book called:What the Dickens and the next Fablehaven book.
It is fabulous.
I watched Saving Private Ryan.It didn't make me cry.Surprisingly.
Pearl Harbor takes the cake.Besides Phantom o'the opera.
SPR is just super intense.
WHY DO ALL THE HOT GUYS DIE IN WWII MOVIES???!!!
IT IS SOO ANNOYING!!!!

1 comments:

Christie said...

I think it's so that we can complain that war is incredibly unfair. That, and it's a requirement to be good looking in Hollywood.

Good luck surviving without a phone.