BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Youth Conference!

O.M.G.S.H!!!!!

I love Youth Conference!! I love the people there and the work shops!
I saw elder Boland there.It was funny. There was also a missionary there with the last name of Potter!
I really enjoyed testimony meeting. It made me cry.
One of our talks was by a guy who was IN THE ITALIAN MAFIA and how he was struggling and found the church.
That was my favorite.

I saw pony boy there!!! HE remembered me too!!!!!!
Jessica and I wrote our cell numbers on the back of our name tags, then I had my friend give him mine.
I love youth conference. I can't wait for the next one!

There is sooo much more that I can blog about, but I don't want to right now.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Sounds like a good time, I'm glad you had fun. Here's hoping that Pony Boy gets the message and calls you.

cassie[carnivore] said...

me too!