BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

It is so incredibly hot here. Too hot in fact. I feel like I'm melting.
I hate being the only girl in my seminary class. Vania is out of town with her family
taking Jared to the M.T.C. I told him that I would miss him and you know what he said?!
"I know! Now no one will be able to give you rides to places." It's all good though.
Vania told me that she got me a book bag and a hot from some book store in Utah.
She is nice. Tonight is BYU Idaho night. Some people are coming to give a presentation.I'm only going to get
a free sweatshirt.
Does anyone remember the band Boyzone?
Hahaha.
I do.

2 comments:

Christie said...

We just hit 70 degrees here. I almost envy you, but not quite. :)

Have fun at your presentation.

Potters said...

byu how fun