BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

...

I really wanna blog but I don't have anything to blog
about...
Besides the fact that Dad rented Twilight and is watching it right now...
Personally, it's getting really old...
I have to admit, New Moon looks cool.
But that's just it.
Cool.
At the premiere, the trailer came on and me being me,
I freaked out just to freak out... I really like freaking out.
Especially in movies cause I don't get very embarrasses.
I get embarrassed, but not very.
Hahahaha.
I have been sleeping in a sleeping bag lately.
I have no idea why.
It's way comfier I guess...
I am ranting...
I should sleep... but I really don't want to...



Song:Cobra star ship
Peeve: Twilight.

4 comments:

heidi said...

Keep blogging, I like reading your posts

Liz :) said...

You are so cute...and random...I like it when you freak out! =)

Potters said...

new moon looks laaame. are you still sleeping on the floor?

cassie[carnivore] said...

yeah why?