BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Midnight Showings

I will probably never do that again.
It's too crowded and there are mean people.
I got kicked out of theatre one because my ticket said theatre two
and I didn't want to be by myself...
so I left my friends and went to theatre two.
Luckily some other people that I saw some people there that I knew.

Harry Potter was alright.
I heard a few people crying at the end.
I have no idea why.It wasn't even sad.
I need a good book.
One that will take me away into a different world.
When is the next Fablehaven book coming out?




Song: Cobra Starship- good girls go

Peeve: Mean people who kick you out of the theatre.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Aw, I'm sorry they were rude to you. At least you had friends in the other theater, right? Was the movie any good?

Potters said...

I actually didn't cry. I thought I would but it wasn't that sad cause I knew it would happen.

heidi said...

Crying?

cassie[carnivore] said...

the ending... apparently it's very sad.

Potters said...

its sadder in the book.