BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Dream

Just a few minutes ago, I had the most peculiar dream.
So peculiar that I am going to write it down.

Mom and I were driving in these gorgeous mountains
in Monterey to go to this violin thingy.
So as we are driving, we see this amazing white mansion.
Mom thought that it was the place where we were having the violin thing.
So she went in and I followed her.
Then Hunter and Delaney came out of no where
and they followed Mom up to this book shelf
with all these incredible colored books.Then they started CLIMBING
up the shelves!!
Mom then preceded to pull out a book.... and the whole book shelf turned!
Like a secret room or something!!
I got all scared being by myself so I followed them.
When I came to the other side, I found Mom, Hunter and Delaney
in this HUGE auditorium with a bunch of people at the bottom.
I think it was the legislature or something.
Then from the corner of my eye I saw this lady
walking up the steps to the secret door.
So we followed her.
It turned out to be the owner of the house.
She lived there in that enormous mansion all by herself and said that she didn't mind.
She told us that she worked her whole life as a lawyer.
But, she also knew how to play the violin!
Although she wasn't a teacher.
At that moment, some little girl came to the door and asked for help
with her violin. Mom and The Lady helped her out.
And Me being Me... explored the mansion.
It was enormous.
Literally.
So I started to look in the rooms.
Normal rooms.
But then I got to the backyard.
As I looked out the glass door, a little boy materialized
by my side.(Scared the crap out of me.)
But we looked out the window and this is what we saw:
an old, crumbling fountain.
And the backyard was totally like a desert.
So we go out side and go down this hill (if i didn't mention before,this mansion was on a hill)
And we found ourselves in ancient Egypt!
So we first got a little weirded out.
So we decided to go back.
But the mansion had crumbled down!
I don't remember what happened next, but I was walking around in this dark
Fifties diner and a lot of people were talking to me.
Like I was friends with them all.
Maybe it was a scene out of Dirty Dance I don't know.
But then some waitress called my name and said,
" Cassie, my friend the baker likes our idea about the honey."
It was so random.
The I found out that through this mansion, you could go anywhere
in the world in any period or time.

Isn't that just so amazing?!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

That is an awesome dream. I had a pretty cool one this morning, and I kept hitting my snooze button so that I could finish it, but I can't remember it anymore.

Hunter said...

Strange but awesome I'd like to of had that dream

Potters said...

wow thats pretty epic