BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random

Have you ever wanted to just random dance?
Lately I have been wanting to dance in random places.
Like when I was a the Harry Potter premiere.
I stood up with my ipod and started dancing to Lady Gaga.
It was funny.
But recently, I have been wanting to dance at drive thru's while waiting for
my grub.
I know, it's so RANDOM!!
Is it bad?
Just to have fun?
I hope not...

But yeah, you should random dance.
It's so much fun just to let all the bottled up emotions
go while having fun.

Too many songs.
Peeve: while trying to sleep, there is that one,one light that shows through
your bedroom door.

5 comments:

Christie said...

I like random dancing. I do it sometimes, largely to make people laugh. You want to dance in drive throughs like that one guy on the 4th of July, huh? Lol.

Hunter said...

It's fun to stand in line in the drive thru by yourself

cassie[carnivore] said...

yeah! and i love random dancing! i became a fan of it on facebook.

delaney said...

I can't dance at all... Once I go to dances when I am 14 people are going to make fun of me there... That is how bad I am... I can dance if i have steps from some body but other that that I stink!!


I wish I could dance randomly though... Maybe you can teach me while I am up there.... Can't wait to see you today!! Are we still going to the beach??? I'll text you..

Anonymous said...

i dance randomly just when no on is there.

p.s. i love your pet peeve